Release and eat vegetarianism for a long life
1. 'The release of life is the best way to initiate people to protect the lives of all living things. We hope that they will be sympathetic to the idea of releasing life, and that their hearts will be sympathetic to the idea of releasing life. If they do not eat or bite, then the catchers will cease. If all creatures on land, in water, in air and in air, can fly and swim at their own pace, then they will be universally released. The world is a pond, as it were. Even if not everyone is like this, but one person cannot bear to eat flesh, then countless lives on land and water will be spared, and not only one person. It is also the cause of widowhood, widowhood, loneliness, poverty and suffering for all those in the present and future. It is the cause of a long life free from sickness, of the reunion of fathers and sons, of the reunion of husband and wife.'
-Master Yin Guang
2. 'If the Buddha's son, with compassion, performs the karma of releasing life. All men are my fathers, all women are my mothers, and I am born from them, so all beings in the six paths are my parents.
-The Brahma Sutra
3. 'All sentient beings, from the beginning of time, in the cycle of birth and death, have been parents and brothers, male and female dependents, and even friends and dear attendants, and have been born easily and have received the bodies of birds and animals, so why do you take them and eat them?
4. 'Kill their bodies and lives, or eat their flesh. Through the dusty ages, they eat and punish each other. It is like the wheel of rebirth, with no rest for each other. There is no rest except for extravagance, and the appearance of the Buddha.'
5. 'If a pregnant woman eats a rabbit, her child will lack lips. If she eats a bird, the child will have bird's eyes. If she eats a crab, the offspring will be born horizontally. If you eat a turtle, your son will have a short neck and a shrunken head. If she eats eels and loaches, her children will be difficult to deliver. If one eats a chicken, one's son will be mute.'
-Wan Shan Xian Zi
6. 'He who eats meat breaks the seed of the Buddha nature of great compassion, and all sentient beings see it and give it up.'
-The Brahma Sutra
7. 'He who eats meat is sickly, so practice great compassion and the precept of not killing.'
-The Buddha's Sutra on the Ten Good Precepts
8. The World Honoured One said: 'All have been relatives, and have been contemptible and impure, and have grown in impurity, and have been terrified at the smell of their breath. All meat and onions, and all leeks and garlic, and all kinds of wine, are always kept away from practice. And always keep away from sesame oil, and from perforated beds, in which the fine insects are a great terror.'
'Eating and drinking gives rise to indulgence, and indulgence gives rise to awareness, and from awareness comes greed.
'If craving is a hindrance to liberation, wine, meat, onions, leeks and garlic are all obstacles to the holy path.
'If one eats flesh and blood, all living beings are terrified. If one eats meat without compassion, one will never be liberated and it is contrary to the holy manifestations. The reason why one should not eat meat is that one is born into the Vaishnava race, and all places of practice and wisdom and wealth.'
9. 'The Four Pure and Clear Teachings' Ananda asked the Buddha, 'Desiring to take his mind into samadhi. How can I make them establish the path, stay away from all demons, and attain bodhichitta without retreat?
The Buddha said, 'You teach the world to practise samadhi by first breaking the mind's lust, second breaking killing and eating meat, third breaking theft, and fourth breaking all great delusions, and this is the name of the Buddha, the First Buddha, the Four Decisions, the Pure and Clear Teaching.
'You should know that those who eat flesh, even if their minds are enlightened, like samsara, are great rakshasas. They are not disciples of the Buddha, but they will be in the sea of suffering and death at the end of their lives. Such people kill each other, eat each other, eat each other, and eat each other. How can these be the people who come out of the three realms?'
10. The ten great virtues of releasing life -
One: No swords, no weapons, no robberies. 2. Collecting all good fortune. Long life and good health. 4. Many sons and good fortune for men. V. The Buddhas rejoice. 6. Gratitude of all things. No calamities. 8. Birth in heaven. 9. All evils are destroyed. Peace in all seasons. Especially in times of danger. Ten. Life is unending. The goodness of the heart is like that of the descendants who pass on from generation to generation and are blessed with eternal life. (Animal Evolution)
What are the acts of abstaining from killing and releasing
1. Do not kill a living being with your own hands.
2. Do not abet others to kill.
3. Do not help others to kill.
4. Abstain from eating meat.
5. Do not engage in trades related to killing.
6、Whenever there is worship, regardless of what is being worshipped, use vegetarian dishes, flowers and fruit, not animal gifts.
7. If you see someone killing a human being, you should discourage them or buy the animal to be slaughtered with money and release it. If this does not work, or if the person does not sell the animal, then you should have compassion for the slaughtered animal, and even better if you can recite the Buddha's name or mantra for it.
8. Do not abuse the animal.
9、Other actions that are contrary to killing.
10. Abstain from killing and releasing animals yourself, and advise others to do the same.
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: email@example.com ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return