Where to give food: How can I find a suitable place to give food?
To give food, choose a wide and clean place to give food.
...... Zhuge Changqing
To give food, choose a clean place.
Sometimes it is not convenient to choose a place to give food in the city, so how do I choose a place?
Qiu Yu asked: Mr. Zhuge Changqing, I live in a city and it is not easy to find a place to give food, what should I do?
Or is it possible to give food in the same place?
Teacher Zhuge Changqing answers.
Amitabha Buddha. The Buddha of Immeasurable Blessings.
How do I choose a place to give food?
1. With the help of a map.
You can open Gaode Map or Baidu Map, take your location as the basic point, zoom in a little on the map and look at the nearby green areas that can be found.
Zhuge Changqing often uses this method when he goes out of town on business trips, and can find the place to give food quickly.
2. You can choose to walk, cycle or drive 20 minutes to the place
Choose from eight directions, such as east, west, north, south and so on, and you can basically find a wide place on it.
3. If there is really no place nearby, you can choose a wide place that is 20 minutes away by walking, cycling or driving.
4. You can do the ritual at home and then go outside to a clean and wide place that you can reach in 20 minutes and splash out.
If you are short of time and need to splash it out urgently, you can also splash it on the roadside temporarily.
2. Can I give food to the same place more than once?
Zhuge Changqing: You can keep on giving food in the same place.
Usually three times in the morning, noon and night is enough. Or 1-2 times a day is fine.
Don't do any evil and practice all good deeds.
Zhuge Changqing, I wish you success.
What are the acts of abstaining from killing and releasing
1. Do not kill a living being with your own hands.
2. Do not abet others to kill.
3. Do not help others to kill.
4. Abstain from eating meat.
5. Do not engage in trades related to killing.
6、Whenever there is worship, regardless of what is being worshipped, use vegetarian dishes, flowers and fruit, not animal gifts.
7. If you see someone killing a human being, you should discourage them or buy the animal to be slaughtered with money and release it. If this does not work, or if the person does not sell the animal, then you should have compassion for the slaughtered animal, and even better if you can recite the Buddha's name or mantra for it.
8. Do not abuse the animal.
9、Other actions that are contrary to killing.
10. Abstain from killing and releasing animals yourself, and advise others to do the same.
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: email@example.com ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return