14 Classic Wealth Perceptions in Life
In doing business, we should be bold first, second and third. A thought-provoking word, of course, is wisdom and boldness. Rockefeller once said that even if I take off my clothes and put them in the deserted desert, as long as a caravan passes by, I will become a millionaire
1. If a person earns 10 times more than you and spends no more time on work than you, he must have done something very different from you.
2. The greatest thing people have is freedom. Money can bring freedom.
3. People are too busy with life to stop thinking about how to solve their money problems. Most people can't even spend an hour thinking about how they should get rich and why they never do it.
4. Write down the amount of money you want and how much time you give yourself to earn it. This is the secret of getting rich.
5. People who work all day have no time to earn money.
6. A person with 1 million yuan can not be called a "millionaire". Only those who have 1 million yuan but can continuously invest to add another 1 million yuan can be called a "millionaire". The former is only a person with a high "deposit" at best. They can't win the title of "millionaire".
7. Anything that cannot be bought with money is bought with money, and its original value will disappear.
8. There is no difference between a dime and a $20 gold coin sinking on the bottom of the sea. Only when you pick them up and put them into circulation can their value differences be revealed.
9. The rich give up their money, the poor give up their efforts. The rich think about the coming year, the poor think about the present.
10. A millionaire said: I have always let my income meet my needs. On the contrary, many people like to adjust their needs to meet their income.
11. In doing business, we should be bold first, second and third.
12. Cheap goods are not good, good goods are not cheap, because the cost is there.
13. The nature of business is unfair. Profit is the greatest injustice. The real justice should be no profit.
14. Rockefeller once said that even if I take off my clothes and put them in the deserted desert, as long as a caravan passes by, I will become a millionaire again.
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: email@example.com ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return