Please pay attention to men and women: don't say what you shouldn't say!
It is common for couples to quarrel, but few words that hurt people. Here are some typical taboos.
What the husband should not say:
1. Women have long hair and short knowledge.
2. Don't be wordy. I'm bored.
3. Who calls you my wife, you have to do what you are told to do.
4. Who does not do housework!
5. Look ×× How beautiful and gentle your wife is!
6. I am the master of this family!
7. Don't spend time with other men.
8. Really, I don't understand anything!
9. Stay at home and don't go anywhere.
10. Hello, why didn't you marry him!
11. How can the food become worse and worse?
12. You can't care where I go!
What the wife should not say:
1. How capable other people's husbands are! Who is like you!
2. If I had known this, I would not have married you.
3. It's bad luck to marry you!
4. You know smoking. Why didn't you die!
5. You don't look like a man!
6. Don't brag, look at your bear!
7. You can't help me if you are full and have nothing to do!
8. I haven't enjoyed a day with you!
9. Come back so late, where is your lover?
10. Why do you smell perfume?
11. You wash your clothes yourself. I'm not your maid!
12. Look at your son, just like you!
13. If you have the ability, try changing your wife as soon as possible!
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: firstname.lastname@example.org ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return