Scenery of the motherland: Hainan is a great beauty
The Chinese nation is outstanding; Hainan Island is a bright star!
Zhuge Changqing: A few days ago, at the invitation of a real estate boss, I flew to Hainan. Stepping on this magical land in the south of Shanghai, I suddenly felt that Hainan was really a good place, with beautiful mountains, water, people and everything. It was simply a great beauty.
Hainan Province is located in the southern tip of China, and Hainan Island is the second largest island in China after Taiwan Island.
Hainan is bordered by the Qiongzhou Strait in the north and Guangdong, the Beibu Gulf in the west and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the west, the South China Sea in the east and Taiwan Province in the east, and the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia in the southeast and south of the South China Sea. In 1988, Hainan Province became the fifth special economic zone in China. Its administrative regions include the islands, reefs and sea areas of Hainan Island, the Sansha Islands (the Xisha Islands, the Zhongsha Islands, the Nansha Islands). Hainan is located in the northern edge of the tropics and has a tropical monsoon climate. It has long been known as the "natural greenhouse", with high temperature and less cold, sufficient light and temperature, and high photosynthetic potential; The island is evergreen all the year round and has fresh air. It is known as "a good place to return to nature and an unpolluted longevity island." It is a resort for winter swimming and cold shelter, and a paradise for tourism and shopping.
The 1528-kilometer-long coast of Hainan is full of tourism resources that can be developed and built into a world-class tourist destination. The island has a pleasant climate all year round, birds sing and flowers smell all the year round, and is rich in mineral, animal and plant resources, especially oil and natural gas reserves. The tropical rainforest and mangrove planted are rare forest types in China, and are the most ideal places for scientific research, tourism and teaching. 4200 species of plants have been found, accounting for 15% of the national plant species, and nearly 600 species are endemic to Hainan. Hainan's tourism resources are very rich and distinctive, mainly in the following aspects:
1. Coastal landscape: along the 1528 km long coastline of Hainan, the sand bank accounts for about 50-60%, the beach width varies from hundreds of meters to thousands of meters, and the slope to the sea is generally 5 degrees, extending slowly; Most places are calm, the sea water is clear, the sand is as white as flocs, and the water is clean and soft; The shore is shaded by green trees and the air is fresh; The temperature of sea water is generally 18~30 ℃, and the sun is sufficient and bright. Sea bathing, sunbathing, sand bathing and wind bathing can be carried out most of the year. Today's international tourists like the five elements of sunshine, sea water, beach, green and air, all of which are found along the Hainan roundabout.
2. Mountains and tropical primeval forests: Hainan Island has 81 peaks with an altitude of more than 1000 meters, which are rolling and rolling, with strange shapes and magnificent momentum. Some of the most famous mountains in Hainan are the jagged and five-finger-shaped Wuzhi Mountain, the magnificent Yingge Mountain, and the mountains in Hainan are characterized by the dense tropical virgin forest. The most famous are four tropical virgin forest areas, including Jianfeng Mountain in Ledong County, Bawang Mountain in Changjiang County, Diaoluo Mountain in Lingshui County, and Wuzhi Mountain in Qiongzhong County, among which Jianfeng Mountain is the most typical.
3. Rare birds and animals: In order to protect species, Hainan has established a number of wildlife nature reserves and domestication farms, including the Bawangling Black crested gibbon reserve in Changjiang County, the Datianpo deer reserve in Dongfang County, the Dazhou Island (Golden Swallow) reserve in Wanning City, and the Nanwan Peninsula macaque reserve in Lingshui County.
4. Scenery of rivers, waterfalls and reservoirs: Nandu River, Changhua River, Wanquan River and other rivers, with intertwined beaches and pools, winding and clear water, are good places for sightseeing, especially the famous "Wanquan River Scenery". Rivers or streams in the mountains migrate in the mountains and forests.
5. Volcanoes, karst caves and hot springs: volcanic eruptions in history have left many dead craters on Hainan Island. The most typical one is the Shuangling Mountain, which is located at Shishan Mountain, Qiongshan City, with an altitude of more than 200 meters. There are two craters on the mountain, and a concave ridge is connected in the middle. It looks like a saddle, also known as the saddle ridge. The Leihuling crater and Luojingpan crater near the mountain are also well preserved. There are also many karst caves in various forms, including the Luobi Cave in Sanya City, the Qianlong Cave in Baoting County, and the Emperor Cave in Changjiang County. The hot springs on the island are widely distributed. Most of them have low mineralization, high temperature, large water volume and good water quality. Most of them are therapeutic hot springs, and the area where the hot springs are located is pleasant.
6. Beach, diving and seafood are the three eternal themes of Sanya tourism and vacation. Located in Sanya, the southernmost part of Hainan Island in China, Sanya is known as "Oriental Hawaii" because of its summer and blooming flowers. Wuzhizhou Island enjoys the reputation of "the first diving base in China" and has the best protected ecological coral reef in China.
7. Duty-free goods: The implementation of tax refund policy in Hainan's outlying islands has become another hot spot in Hainan's tourism. Sanya duty-free shop is divided into two floors, covering an area of 7000 square meters. It operates 20 thousand kinds of goods in dozens of categories, including nearly 100 luxury brands, such as perfume, jewelry, watches and leather goods. Among them, GUCCI, Tiffany, Armani, Montblanc and other brands are the first to set up duty-free brands in China.
Zhuge Changqing: Hainan is really a good place, with pleasant climate, rich products and fresh air. It's really a paradise that people want to go to!
Hainan Island is China's largest "tropical treasure land", with a total land area of 3.442 million hectares, accounting for about 42.5% of the country's tropical land area. The per capita land available for agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and fishing is about 0.48 hectares. Due to the superior conditions of light, heat and water, the biological growth and reproduction rate is better than that of temperate zone and subtropical zone. Farmland can be planted all year round, and many crops can be harvested 2-3 times a year. According to the suitability, the land resources in Hainan Island can be divided into seven types: suitable for farming, suitable for rubber, suitable for hot farming, suitable for forest land, suitable for pasture, water surface and other land. At present, about 3.152 million hectares of land have been developed and utilized in Hainan Island, and about 260000 hectares of land have not been developed and utilized, of which about 90% can be used for large-scale agricultural development and utilization. Hainan is rich in land reserve resources and has great development potential.
According to the current situation of Hainan Province, with exquisite planning, it is easy to increase the income of several billion or even tens of billions a year.
Zhuge Changqing: In recent years, the real estate industry in Hainan has also mushroomed, showing vitality everywhere. Good place+good planning=good benefit. I believe that under the leadership of the government and the careful planning and packaging of many people of insight, Hainan will become more and more beautiful!
Namo Amitabha. Namo Amitabha. Namo Amitabha.
Nanwu Master Sakyamuni Buddha. Blessed life is limitless. Confucius. Jesus. Mohammed.
All Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the three generations in ten directions.
All immortals in the three realms and ten directions.
All sages at all times and in all countries.
Don't do any evil, and do all good. Persistence and responsiveness.
Zhuge Changqing wishes all the people who are destined to respect their parents and do good deeds and accumulate virtue rich and auspicious!
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: firstname.lastname@example.org ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return