How to apply the ten principles of "Sun Tzu's Art of War"
Sun Tzu's art of war has changed from ancient to modern. People all over the world are learning to apply it, especially military strategists, politicians and entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs and professional managers at home and abroad have achieved brilliant results by using Sun Tzu's art of war to improve business performance. Mr. Qiu Mingzheng summarized the ten basic principles of "Sun Tzu's Art of War" and further understood these ten principles (prophetic principle, planning principle, natural principle, self-seeking principle, all-in-one principle, active principle, benefit principle, rapid principle, secret principle, and change principle), and applied them to sales work, which will play a certain role in marketing work.
（1） Prophetic principle: know the enemy and know yourself, and victory is not imminent; Know the heaven and the earth. I know the victory and defeat by the way of the Lord, the will, the heaven and the earth, the law, the soldiers, the soldiers, the rewards and punishment.
1. Understand the characteristics, design, manufacturing methods, quality, disadvantages and competitive advantages of our products
2. Understand the characteristics, design, quality, advantages and disadvantages of the products of the same industry, and make comparative analysis
3. Understand the organizational system of the company and the personality of relevant colleagues, and establish friendship with relevant colleagues
4. Understand the company's sample selection, quotation, customer complaint, production management, property management, quality control and other operating procedures
5. Understand customer business, organization and management
6. Understand the personality, preferences and family status of relevant personnel and supervisors of customer procurement, engineering and quality control
7. Understand customer needs
（2） The principle of planning: the winner of the temple before the battle will have more; Those who do not win the battle and the temple is not won, will get less. More wins, less wins, let alone nothing? I can see the outcome from this point of view.
1. Formulate strategies: product strategy, pricing strategy, market segmentation strategy, market region strategy, channel strategy, promotion strategy
2. Use objective management: set regional objectives, product objectives, personnel objectives, and conduct monthly comparative analysis and review
3. Formulation of action plan: set completion steps, procedures, phased objectives, work arrangements, sponsors, co-organizers, final objectives, etc. for the objectives, and review them monthly or at important stages.
4. Plan organization and personnel utilization.
（3） Natural principle: therefore, those who are good at war should seek the potential and not be responsible for others, so they can choose people and let the potential. The image of the husband and soldier is water. The shape of the water is to avoid the high and move down. The shape of the soldier is to avoid the real and attack the empty.
1. Provide products needed by customers to meet their needs
2. Be diligent in visiting: before, during and after sales
3. Require the supervisor to visit regularly or accompany
4. Actively care about the dynamics, health, family and career of customer personnel, and send cards and small pets in due time
5. Provide advice on life, health and career for customer personnel
6. Actively send the company's product materials and promotional materials
7. The pre-sale and after-sales service is considerate, and customer complaints and claims are handled quickly
8. Complete the transaction in friendship or communication
（4） The principle of seeking the self: Those who were good at fighting in the past should first be invincible and wait for the enemy to win. Therefore, those who are good at war should first stand in an invincible position without losing the enemy.
1. Thoroughly require punctual delivery and good quality
2. Thoroughly understand the product cost structure of the company and require continuous reduction of product costs
3. The materials are complete when visiting customers
4. Thoroughly understand the customer's personality and needs, break the customer's defences at the appropriate time, cut into the customer's demand points, and try to meet the customer's needs
5. Understand the operation and management status and product content of peers, and rationally and objectively explain the advantages and disadvantages of our products
6. Strengthen education and training of oneself and colleagues
7. Strengthen the knowledge of life, philosophy, health, operation, management, society, politics, economy and religion, and talk and discuss with customers to enhance friendship
（5） The principle of all-existence: we can go to the deep stream with the pawn as if it were a baby; You can die with a pawn if you love him. To win every battle is to be a good man; A good man is a good man. Therefore, we should attack the enemy first, then the enemy, then the army, and then the city.
1. Know what you know, plan properly, use organization and strengthen management
2. Strengthen the friendship, contact and service with customers
3. Maintain good relationship with peers
4. Provide customer opinions to the company and strengthen and improve the company's management
5. Sign the simplest and easiest order with the customer first, and then slowly open up large cases after establishing a customer relationship
（6） The principle of initiative: whoever is in the field first and loses the enemy; The latter is in the field of war, and those who are fighting are tired. Therefore, those who are good at fighting are not good at others. Therefore, if you are prepared, you will be left, right and left. If you are prepared, you will be left.
1. Take the initiative to visit, send materials and provide opinions
2. Proactively solve technical difficulties for customers and put forward suggestions for improvement
3. Actively reduce costs and save expenses for customers
4. Actively provide technical design assistance to customers, or actively design for customers
5. Actively assist customers to solve various problems, or introduce other experts to solve customer problems
6. Actively report the situation to the supervisor and provide suggestions for improving management
7. Distinguish between main products and secondary products, focus on the central breakthrough
（7） Principle of profit movement: move with profit and stop with profit. The Lord cannot be angry and start a war.
1. For the benefit of customers, use objective figures to calculate, plan and strive for the lowest cost and maximum benefit
2. Use their rich common sense to improve customer knowledge and make customers gain additional benefits
3. Use good planning, moving instructions and good friendship to urge customers to sign or purchase immediately when they are moved
4. Give patient, polite and rational explanations to customers' questions. Don't care about customers' impolite words and attitudes
5. Use extensive contacts to introduce manufacturers that can provide products and services to customers, and introduce customers to customers
（8） The principle of quickness: therefore, it is too slow to see the truth for a long time. Therefore, it is as fast as the wind and as fast as fire.
1. Use products that meet customer needs and considerate services to win customers, and family friendship is only used as a kind of auxiliary assistance
2. Provide prompt service to customers' requirements
3. Appoint the time for the next meeting after each meeting
4. Conduct intensive and close tracking of customers for each case, but pay attention not to annoy customers
5. The various procedures of each case should be tracked in a list until they are completed, and each step should not be missed or delayed
（9） Secret principle: attack unprepared, surprise, the victory of this strategist should not be spread first. Those who are good at defending are hidden under the nine heavens, and those who are good at attacking are moved above the nine heavens, so they can protect themselves and win completely.
1. Guide customers to tell their real needs and meet them
2. Understand the customer's situation and put forward important suggestions to the customer from a professional standpoint
3. Keep business secrets and keep them secret
4. Understand the business secrets of peers in many ways
5. The customer information should be extremely confidential, and should not be disclosed to others
（10） Principle of change: Those who are good at fighting will win by right combination. The war situation is only positive, and the change of positive and positive cannot be defeated. The water will flow because of the ground, and the army will win because of the enemy. Therefore, war is unstable and water is unstable.
1. With low cost, good quality, accurate delivery and proper management as the main force to win over and maintain customers (Zhengbing); The others serve as secondary forces (magic forces), and the two serve each other
2. Grasp customer dynamics and adjust sales strategies and practices flexibly
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: firstname.lastname@example.org ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return