How to read the Sutra of the Earth: the ritual method of reading the Sutra of the Earth
Chanting the buddhist sutra can open up wisdom and accumulate blessings, resolve karma, overcome grievances and creditors, and promote buddhahood.
Nanwu Master Sakyamuni Buddha.
Blessed life is limitless.
Some predestined and first-time Buddhists asked how to recite Buddhist sutras and how to follow the ritual.
Some predestined people also asked how to return to chanting Buddhist names, sutras, mantras and copying Buddhist sutras.
Recently, many predestined people asked Mr. Zhuge Changqing how to recite the Buddhist name and sutra?
How to recite the Sutra of the Earth? How can the ritual of chanting Tibetan scriptures be more complete?
How to copy the "Dizang Sutra"? How can the ritual of transcribing scriptures be more complete?
Teacher Zhuge Changqing will explain how to recite the Sutra of Dizang, based on his experience of tutoring those who are destined to recite the Sutra of Buddha. You can copy the Tibetan scriptures by reference.
Zhuge Changqing can refer to other Buddhist sutras and Buddhist names when chanting the ritual.
The ritual of chanting the Sutra of the Earth can be divided into three stages (for those who transcribe Buddhist sutras, refer to it):
Stage 1: Preparation before recitation
Zhuge Changqing: Amitabha. Blessed life is limitless. The preparation stage is very important. If you are well prepared, you can be pure and pure when you read, and the effect is good. If the preparation is not good, it is easy to be blocked and confused, and there is no effect or little effect.
1. Time choice (Zhuge Changqing reminded: Don't be too hasty in chanting Buddha, too hasty will have no effect):
1) If you have time and intention to work hard, you can choose the fixed time in the morning, noon and evening. This works best.
2) If you are busy, you can set a time according to your situation.
3) If you have time, you can read it several times. If you have less time, you can read it once.
4) What if it must be interrupted for special reasons?
When you have read a few sentences, read half of them, or cannot continue to recite, you can say to the Buddha and Bodhisattva in your heart, "Buddha and Bodhisattva, friends and creditors, please forgive me, for special reasons, you can't finish reading, you must read more when you have time". Then go back to your enemy creditors and your goals. Read more later when you have time.
2. Location selection (Zhuge Changqing: If you have time, it is recommended to be in a clean room):
1) As long as it is a clean place, in the room, and without interference.
2) If you have time, it is recommended to choose a clean house for meditation.
3) You can choose a clean bed or spread a clean mat on the floor. It is decided according to your own situation.
4) You can give yourself a hint that "maybe the phone rings, or someone knocks at the door", so that you won't be nervous in case of a situation.
3. Rinse mouth and clean hands (Zhuge Changqing: Rinse mouth and clean hands):
1) It is recommended to avoid eating scallions, garlic, leeks and coriander. (Zhuge Changqing: Amitabha, sometimes you should be skillful and convenient. For the sake of family harmony, it doesn't matter if you use it for cooking.).
2) Rinse your mouth with water before reading.
3) Wash your hands before reading. Keep clean.
4. The way of chanting (Zhuge Changqing: It is recommended that beginners take the alternate way of "kneeling on both knees+sitting cross-legged", which is not only not tired, but also shows sincerity, with the best effect)
1) You can stand, sit and kneel.
2) People who are in good health can't lie down and read (people who are sick or injured can't sit and read).
3) If you have time, it is recommended to kneel on both knees and chant with your hands together.
4) You can also recite by touching your forehead, hands and legs on the bed or on the mat.
5) It is recommended that beginners kneel on both knees. If the time is long, they can sit upright.
5. Please bless Buddha, Bodhisattva and the good god, and ask the creditor for understanding and support.
(Zhuge Changqing: This is the most important part, which should be carefully implemented. Some people ask why the Taoist name is added? Amitabha. This is the latest result of Zhuge Changqing's repeated practice and verification and meditation epiphany. Let's look at the "Tibetan Sutra" Many Buddhist scriptures have the names of good gods such as mountain god, water god, dragon king, ghost king, etc; Tang Monk went to the West to get scriptures with the help of not only Buddha and Bodhisattva, but also the good gods such as Tai Shanglaojun and Tai Yi to save the Bitter Buddha, as well as the Taoist disciples such as Sun Wukong and Monk Sha. In addition, the "Dizang Sutra" is protected by the strong god of the earth and other good gods. All Buddhist scriptures are protected by good gods. Without the protection of the good god, the Buddhist scriptures will not be circulated for so long. We would like to thank you for your help):
First ask Buddha, Bodhisattva and immortals to bless to ensure the chanting effect (according to the time, each recite 3-10 times):
1) You can ask Buddha and Bodhisattva to bless you in this way (gesture: close your hands. Say it once each time):
Nanwu Master Sakyamuni Buddha, Nanwu Manjusri Bodhisattva, Nanwu Bodhisattva; Nanwudi Tibetan King Bodhisattva, Nanwulingji Bodhisattva;
Nanwu Amitabha, Nanwu Guanyin Bodhisattva, Nanwu Dashi Bodhisattva;
There is no Oriental Glazed Medicine Buddha in the south, no Sunlight Bodhisattva in the south, and no Moonlight Bodhisattva in the south;
Nanwu Maitreya Buddha, Nanwu Tibetan King Bodhisattva, Nanwu Weituo Bodhisattva;
Nanwukong hides Bodhisattva. There are no Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the three generations in the south;
2) You can ask the Dharma Protector to bless you in this way (gesture: clasp your hands, wrap your left palm on your right fist, put your left thumb into your right tiger's mouth, and put your right thumb under your left thumb. Each chant once):
The Blessed Life and the Infinite Heaven, the Yuanshi Heaven, the Lingbao Heaven and the Moral Heaven;
Taiyi saves Kutianzun, Taishanlaojun, and Jiutian Xuannv; Jade Emperor and Queen Mother;
Zhongtian Ziwei Emperor. Emperor Dongyue. Nanyue Emperor. Emperor Xiyue. Beiyue Emperor. Zhongyue Emperor. The Big Dipper. The Southern Dipper has six stars. Jiang Taigong, Nanfang Xianweng, Tota Li Tianwang, City God and Land God; Day and night wandering gods.
Grandpa Kitchen King, Grandma Kitchen King, mother at the head of the bed, all the immortals in the three realms and ten directions, hello, disciple * * * is ready to recite the "Tibetan Sutra", please bless me to recite in silence.
3) Communicate with nearby gods and sentient beings and say that they will not interfere with them
(Zhuge Changqing: You should communicate before each recitation. You can say it 3-5 times each time.)
Hello, immortals and sentient beings here. Today, I'm here to recite Buddhist names and signs, and the Sutra of the Earth, which will never interfere with your cause and effect. Please rest assured.
If you also like to listen to the Dizang Sutra, you are welcome to listen to it, but please hide it and don't interfere with the normal life of me and my family. Thank you. In addition, I will continue to give food. If there is a need for excesses, I can participate in my giving and accept excesses. Thank you.
4) Ask your enemies and creditors to forgive and help you recite (Zhuge Changqing: three times is enough):
Disciple * *'s friends, creditors, relatives, abortions, all immortals, all human beings, all animals, all plants, all creatures in the water, all creatures on the ground, and all creatures in the air who have killed, injured, deceived, and eaten. Hello, I have done a lot of things that I'm sorry for you since the robbery. Please forgive me. I am determined to recite the "Tibetan Sutra" back to you. Please help me, Support me, I will return the merits and virtues of reciting the Sutra of the Earth to you. Please help me to meditate and recite. Thank you. (Zhuge Changqing: Amitabha. Blessed life is limitless. If you say this three times, they will not hinder you. You will be very calm when you recite. Keep doing the above, and slowly enter the stage of purity).
4) After that, you can recite the Tibetan scriptures.
6. If you have little time, you can use the "Simple Mode of chanting Buddha".
Zhuge Changqing specially pointed out that if you have less time, you can use the Simple Mode of Buddha chanting:
Amitabha, Blessed Life is limitless. Hello, Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, and immortals. I'm going to recite the Sutra of the Earth. Please help me, bless me, and protect me.
Amitabha, Blessed Life is limitless. Hello, my grievance creditors. I'm going to recite the Sutra of the Earth and give it back to you. Please help me and support me. Please don't obstruct me. Thank you.
The second stage: formal recitation stage
Zhuge Changqing: Amitabha. Blessed life is limitless. It is recommended that you usually bring the phonetic version of the Buddhist scriptures, mantras and names to avoid reading the wrong scriptures.
1. Select the version, with pinyin version as much as possible. Having pinyin can avoid mistakes in recitation.
2. Those who recite Buddhist names can recite them directly and repeatedly.
3. Those chanting mantras can recite directly if they do not understand the text. If you understand the meaning of the text, you can read it with the idea of understanding.
4. Usually, you can study and learn relevant contents (see articles or video explanations of eminent monks and great virtues)
5. After reading, put the scriptures in a clean and high position.
The third stage: end the backward stage
Zhuge Changqing: It is very important to return. Remember, when you recite scriptures at home, you must first return to your enemies and creditors. The following contents are for reference, and you can choose according to your own situation.
Reminder: if the whole recitation is over, you can end the return; If time is tight, you can read part of it back.
(Put your hands together and recite 1-3 times)
1. First of all, look back to the enemies, creditors, attached beings, predestined beings, generations of relatives, ancestors, abortions, baby spirits, lonely and hungry ghosts who have been killed, injured and eaten by themselves and their families.
2. For return (Zhuge Changqing: If you have anything, go back to it):
Follow the order of "yourself -- parents -- your husband (wife) -- son (daughter)".
① For example, return to yourself: for example, you have a bad temper, a disease in a certain part, cervical spondylosis, etc., you need to make a targeted return, you can return to all the enemy creditors who cause a bad temper, etc., you can leave the pain and enjoy the joy, and immediately rise. Meditate 1-3 times.
② For example, go back to your parents: go back to your parents and creditors who caused pain in your mother's legs, and you will be happy to leave the pain and immediately rise. Meditate 1-3 times.
③ For example, to return to the husband (wife): to return to the enemy creditor who caused the husband's temper to be irritable. Meditate 1-3 times.
④ For example, son (daughter) studies:
Return to the predestined sentient beings who need to be transcended in the school of the son (daughter) * * *, "the school of * * County, * * City, * * Province, * * China in South Zhanbu";
Return to the predestined sentient beings who need to be transcended in the * * class of the * * grade * * of the "* * * school of * * county, * * * city, * * province, * * China" where the son (daughter) * * * lives;
Return to the predestined people in the class and group of * * grade * * in the school where the son (daughter) * * * * lives, "the * * school of * * county, * * city, * * province, * * province, China";
Returning to those who make their son (daughter) * * have no confidence and do not like to learn the history of Chinese, mathematics and geography * * *, on their bodies, school uniforms, shoes, socks, school bags, pencils, pen, ink, paper and inkstone, textbooks, examination papers, and homework books, all the enemy creditors are happy to leave the hardship and immediately have a life beyond the limit. Go back to your son (daughter) * * and get good grades in the exam. Meditate 1-3 times.
⑤ If you have an abortion baby spirit and know that you have killed fish and birds, you must go back carefully.
★ If family members have special circumstances, they can be called back.
★ If a relative has just passed away, you can return to him to leave the pain and enjoy the happiness and immediately rise.
3. Dream back (Zhuge Changqing: If you have all kinds of dreams, analyze them):
Zhuge Changqing: If you have a dream with your family, you can go back to the fate of all the enemies and creditors in the dream. You can get happiness from suffering and have a super life immediately.
① If the dream is auspicious, there is no need to turn back. For example, eating, getting married, traveling, smiling, gentle, beautiful, harmonious and happy are generally good signs and do not need to return;
② If the dream is vicious, you need to turn back. If you dream of being hunted down or dreaming of some people or animals, they are usually the enemy creditors who come to collect debts. When you return, you can add. For example, if you dream of a woman beating you and a dog biting you, you can add: I am willing to give food to the woman and dog in the dream, and return to you to get happiness from suffering, and immediately rise. For example, if you dream of being chased and killed by animals, it belongs to the creditors of the enemy to collect debts, and you should return to them to get rid of hardship and happiness, and immediately rise.
③ If someone who dreams of death asks you for help, you can add a return. For example, to return to the dead grandmother * *, to leave the pain and enjoy the joy, and to rise immediately. Meditate 1-3 times.
4. Finally, return to your personal wishes.
For example: return to physical health, promote the law and promote life, take off career, family harmony, increase orders, and happy marriage. Return to your heart and everything will go well
amitabha. Reciting Tibetan scriptures can also be used as a substitute for returning for family members and friends, The content is the same as above. You can modify it yourself.
Back here, you can finish the ritual.
**Other suggestions * *:
1、 Zhuge Changqing specially suggested that after chanting "1-3 years", you can join the Great Return:
1. When you recite sutras "1-3 years later", when you feel comfortable, in a good mood, with great merit, more yin and virtue, and strong compassion, you can join the Great Compassion Return (determined according to your own feelings)
2. If you feel that you have many Yin and virtue, great merit, strong compassion, and no uncomfortable feeling, you can try to add the Great Return after reading the Tibetan Sutra for 90 days (if you try, you can continue to add it if you have no side effects).
(This article is an original article by Zhuge Changqing, and the pictures are selected from the Internet. Welcome to forward it, and please indicate the source for forwarding)
Introduction to Zhuge Changqing: Zhuge Changqing, the inheritor and promoter of traditional Chinese culture, is willing to "learn from sages, promote virtue, revitalize China and benefit the world" together with people with the same ideals in the world.
(Zhuge Changqing: firstname.lastname@example.org ）
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Zhuge Changqing's Chinese Dream
Learn from sages and carry forward virtue
Revitalizing China for the benefit of the world
Zhuge Changqing mailbox：
Selected Articles in Previous Periods
Click the article title to view
1The wisdom of traditional Chinese culture changes the destiny: filial piety to parents+five in one+self-improvement
2Zhuge Changqing's Three Golden Keys to Changing Destiny
3Zhuge Changqing's Greeting Ritual (15 Steps Concise Version)
3 诸葛长青施食仪轨 （十五步简洁版）
4How to repent: the ritual of repentance and the method of repentance (full version)
5How to read the Dizang Sutra: Methods for reciting Dizang Sutra (complete version)
6How to release? The ritual of releasing life
7Zhuge Changqing's Repentance Culture: A Case Study of Repentance Methods for Changing Destiny
8Free Life Culture: Free Life Culture in Ancient China
9Shocking photo of feeding: Buddha, Bodhisattva and Dharma Protector come to the scene
10Feeding Rite Return: the return is changed to simple return